LED Floodlight Fixture 40 Watt Bronze Knuckle Mount
Rapid Ship - In Stock
Great for multiple lighting applications:
Integrated LED system for optimum lifetime performance of 10+ years.
Ideal for Parking Garages, Warehouses, apartments or any where you need light for an existing area.
Reduced operating costs by up to 80%.
Solid state design and circuitry
Great for shock and high vibration environments
No humming or flickering
Cool beam - Does not produce Ultra Violet (UV) light or IR
LED Floodlight Specifications
• L70 Rated life of 100,000+ hours
• Minimum CRI: 70
• Operating temp: -30º C to +60º C
• No toxic chemicals/ROHS compliant
• ETL certified, meets UL and CSA standards
• Eligible for Rebates
• 50-90% energy savings
• Bronze housing Lens/Refractor
• Tempered glass lens, thermal shock and impact resistant. LEDs/LED Driver
• Power Consumption: 40W
• Color temp: Warm White (4000K)
• 3,375 Lumen Output
• Input voltage: 120-277V 50/60 Hz Mounting
• 1/2” NPS aluminum die-cast swivel arm fits to standard junction box (not included).
• Side screw at arm knuckles allows for optics aiming.
*Color Temperature Options:
Standard: Cool White 4000K - Rapid Ship
BACK HEIGHT: 9.00”
• UL/CUL Listed, suitable for Wet Locations
• 5-Year Warranty
LED Flood Light Details:
LED Floodlight Wattage: 40 Watts
UL Listed for wet locations
LED Flood Light Fixture Additional Information:
Instant-on and hot Re-strike
Zero Maintenance Costs for 10 Years!
Size Classification: 8 Inch Swivel Flood Light
1/2 Inch threaded knuckle mount - connects to any electrical box or mount
LED Lighting Advantages:
*Long lifespan due to the lack of electrodes
*Very high energy conversion efficiency around 90 Lumens/Watt
*Minimal Lumen depreciation (declining light output with age)
*Instant-on and hot re-strike
*Environmentally friendly as LED lamps use less energy
*No UV or IR output
These benefits offer a considerable cost savings in energy and maintenance costs for LED compared to other types of commercial and industrial lamps which they replace.
LED Floodlight Installation Warning:
should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Supply power
should be turned off when replacing components or checking connections.
Never perform maintenance or cleaning while fixture is energized.
Disconnect power and allow unit to cool before servicing.