LED Flood Light Fixture 110V-277V 150 Watt Bronze
Photo Control Optional | Mount Included | Rapid Ship - In Stock
Great for multiple lighting applications
Super versatile LED Flood light with Mounting, light distribution and photo control options. Integrated LED system for optimum lifetime performance of 10+ years. Ideal for Parking Lots, Recreational Areas, Sports Facilities, Warehouses, Car Lot and a variety of outdoor applications. Multiple mounting options, and optics to choose from.
LED Flood Light Construction:
- Stylish low profile body that minimizes wind load and retains aesthetic pleasing appearance.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder coat finish, available in custom colors
- Independent driver compartment separated from light engine that optimizing driver lifespan.
- Cast aluminum structure that resists high shock and vibration
LED Flood Light Mounting:
Multiple mounting options are available providing a solution for most outdoor applications like area, roadway, wall mount, flood, building accent and billboard lighting.
Mounting Options: 2 3/8" Slipfitter, Trunnion, Wall Mount, Pole Mount (make selection)
LED Flood Light Fixture Specifications
• High Power Factor
• L70 Rated life of 100,000+ hours
• Minimum CRI: 75
• 10KV surge protection
• 10V dimmable
• ETL certified, meets UL and CSA standards
• Beam Spread: Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5 (make selection)
• 50-90% energy savings
• Bronze housing
• Cast aluminum structure that resists high shock and vibration
• Power Consumption: 150W
• Color temp: Daylight White (5000K)
• 15,700 Lumen Output
• NEMA twist lock photocontrol and receptacle (optional)
• Input voltage: 120-277V 50/60Hz
ETL, FCC, DLC, RoHs, IP65
HEIGHT: 13.5” WIDTH: 13.5” DEPTH: 2.4”
Optical Beam Spread Pattern Options:
Beam spread pattern is up to you. The optics are installed at time of order, Please select pattern type: Type 2, Type 3, Type 4, Type 5.
• UL/CUL Listed, suitable for Wet Locations
• 5-Year Complete Fixture Warranty
LED Flood Light Details:
LED Flood Light Wattage: 150 Watts
UL Listed for wet locations
Reduced operating costs by up to 80%.
Solid state design and circuitry
Great for shock and high vibration environments
No humming or flickering
Cool beam - Does not produce Ultra Violet (UV) light or IR
LED Flood Lighting Fixture Additional Information:
Instant-on and hot Re-strike
Zero Maintenance Costs for 10 Years!
Size Classification: Medium Flood Light Fixture
LED Lighting Advantages:
*Long lifespan due to the lack of electrodes
*Very high energy conversion efficiency around 105 Lumens/Watt
*Minimal Lumen depreciation (declining light output with age)
*Instant-on and hot re-strike
*Environmentally friendly as LED lamps use less energy
*No UV or IR output
These benefits offer a considerable cost savings in energy and maintenance costs for LED compared to other types of commercial and industrial lamps which they replace.
LED Lighting Installation Warning:
should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Supply power
should be turned off when replacing components or checking connections.
Never perform maintenance or cleaning while fixture is energized.
Disconnect power and allow unit to cool before servicing.